Sun-washed Catalonia beach hotel with luxury spa
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
You can add flights to this hotel
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Comfort Double Room with balcony
Double with balcony city view
A sleek and sunny Pineda de Mar beach pad with luxe spa and outdoor pool - includes breakfast, optional dinner, one-time spa access and more. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Spanish sunbathing: Pick between the buzz of the beach five minutes away or idyllic pool peace at Sumus Hotel Stella & Spa's outdoor paradise. A Jacuzzi and a generous sun-bleached pool flanked by palms and with muscle-relaxing water jets are hard to resist at this 2021 Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice pick.
- Sleek spa: The modern, manicured spa area dedicates 300 square metres to switching off in style. Wallow in the heated pool and Jacuzzi before quiet time in the sauna, Turkish bath and array of showers. There's also an invigorating ice fountain, plus a well-equipped gym showing off a Pineda de Mar panorama. Beauty treatments and massages are available for a fee.
- Mediterranean feasting: Expect the freshest and most bountiful of buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner beneath the restaurant's sun-washed skylights. A gourmet á la carte service is available to book 24 hours in advance. Themed nights create fun dinners each week and drinks and snacks can be quaffed in the terrace bar with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Please note that some dining facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Pool towel service (€10 deposit)
- Sun terrace with hammocks and umbrellas
- Spa (surcharge)
- Buffet restaurant
- Snack bar
- Evening entertainment
- Pool table
- Games room
- Disabled access rooms
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- Parking (€15 per day)
How to get there
Pineda de Mar handily has its own train station and it's only an hour and 15 minutes' journey on the R1 train from Catalunya train station in Barcelona's Plaça de Catalunya main square. From Barcelona Airport, it's around an hour and 10 minutes' drive and a shuttle can be booked in advance via the hotel website. If you're hiring a car, please be aware that parking is available for a fee of €15 per day; reservation is not possible and parking is payable to the hotel directly upon arrival.
Good to know
Please note that public parking is available for a fee of €15 per day; reservation is not possible and parking is payable to the hotel directly upon arrival.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
Want to add flights?
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.