Sleek Dublin sleep with Grand Canal views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Superior Executive King room
National Museum of Ireland
Superior Executive King room
Samuel Beckett Bridge
Stay in the heart of Georgian Dublin, near the city’s charming streets, cosy cafés and trendy restaurants, overlooking the historic Grand Canal – includes full Irish breakfast
- A short stroll from Dublin’s lively city centre, the Mespil Hotel has a great setting overlooking the Grand Canal with a clutch of stellar restaurants and bars right on the doorstep. You'll also have front-row access to some of the city's iconic landmarks such as Aviva Stadium, Bord Gais Energy Theatre and National Gallery of Ireland.
- Boasting a coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this much-loved hotel offers a warm welcome, excellent service, a well-equipped fitness suite, plus a friendly guest relations team to arrange tickets for attractions and shows.
- The Lock Four restaurant faces the canal and offers scrummy Irish-inspired lunch dishes, plus the extensive Irish breakfast buffet will have something for everyone to enjoy. The Lounge is a modern, stylish bar, and is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing cocktail or drink, a quick coffee or a light and tasty treat.
- 500 mb Wi-Fi
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Business centre
- Fitness suite
- Mini fridge
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
How to get there
Mespil Hotel can be easily reached from the city centre; there is a wide variety of public transport services on its doorstep, including Dublin Bus, the Aircoach (with fast, direct access to Dublin Airport) and 24-hour taxi service. The Luas Cross City tram is also available with a stop located at St. Stephen's Green (Grafton Street side).
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.