Modern maritime-inspired stay near Liverpool's docks
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -56% today
Classic Double Room
A towering Liverpool hotel near the waterfront, with breakfast and a bottle of prosecco included
- All is ship-shape at the Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel, a 12-storey tower positioned close to the city's Albert Dock. The exterior of the hotel resembles the bow of an ocean-going liner and reflects Liverpool's proud seafaring heritage; you can expect magnificent River Mersey and city skyline views from its upper floors.
- Interiors are sleek, streamlined and contemporary, with feature walls in the guest rooms paying homage to Liverpool's music heritage. Classic Double rooms come in muted neutral hues of grey and cream, brightened with the occasional vibrant shade of yellow.
- Vista Restaurant boasts impressive river and Liver Building views, and serves hearty servings of modern British classics, as well as some international choices. Elsewhere, the top floor Vu Bar & Terrace is a destination in itself, where you can enjoy a tipple accompanied by magnificent views across the Mersey.
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The hotel is close to main transport hubs, such as Moorfields Station (two minutes' walk) and Lime Street Station (a 20-minute walk away), as well as Cruise Terminal.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.