Adults-only Falmouth spa in a former merchant’s home
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -60% today
Comfy Shower room
Charming boutique interiors at a former merchant’s abode, with award-winning dining - includes breakfast, champagne, and dinner and spa options
- Flaunting three AA Rosettes, the award-winning, fine-dining Rastella is hot on its local produce, incorporating ingredients such as Falmouth shellfish and freshly foraged greens onto its menus. There's also a plush bar and lounge. Afternoon tea is available in the award-winning subtropical gardens.
- The Linen Rooms spa at Merchants Manor offers a range of treatments to help rejuvenate both body and soul. Indulge in a Champagne & Truffles facial, or go all-out with a Spafternoon Tea package. If you're looking for something more active, hit the technogym. Classes range from Tai Chi to 'Box Pad Blast'.
- Guest rooms here come with buckets of contemporary charm, with Instagram-worthy elements at every turn. The interior design fuses an attractive nomadic style with modern crafts and minimalism to great effect, and the results will see you taking design tips home along with your souvenirs.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Afternoon tea
- Bar and lounge
Merchants Manor is in the Cornwall town of Falmouth, just under a two-hour drive from Plymouth, and just over at two-hour drive from Exeter. Falmouth is approximately a six-hour drive from London.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.