Enjoy Malindi’s tropical atmosphere with this boutique pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A brand-new boutique suite stay nestled amongst acres of tropical gardens on Kenya’s palm-fringed coast – includes breakfast, one dinner, spa discount and welcome drink
- In terms of R&R, you’re pretty set when staying at the beautiful Malindi Dream Garden. Nestled amongst acres of colourful, tropical gardens and perched on a protected area overlooking the silky sands of Silversand Beach, you’d be hard pressed to find anywhere prettier when reading your book and soaking up the sun on your sunlounger.
- Relax to the max with a spell in the Mvua African Rain Spa, a balanced oasis designed to calm both the body and the senses. Treatments here incorporate a range of natural ingredients and resources, such as plants, spices and wild honey, and there are also body wraps, mud masks and salt water scrubs to soothe body and mind.
- After a day of enjoying some watersports just offshore or exploring the wilds of Tsavo National Park, gorge on sumptuous seafood in The Terrace restaurant or enjoy Italian fare in Savana. There’s also a more casual snack restaurant as well as five in-house bars; the perfect spot from which to enjoy views of that iconic African sunset.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Direct beach access
- Four restaurants
- Five bars
- Watersports available (at extra cost)
- Excursions to Tsavo National Park available (at extra cost)
- Airport transfers (at extra cost)
- Private terrace
- Air conditioning
The closest airport to Malindi Dream Garden is Malindi, located five kilometres to the west. The best way of getting here is via taxi. If you’re coming from Moi International Airport in Mombasa (127 kilometres away), you’re best arranging a private transfer with the hotel directly.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Further afield, the wildlife-filled plains and sunny savannas of Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks are ripe for exploration. Opt for a game drive or two here and enjoy the chance of seeing the Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino) as well as a whole host of other species of wildlife.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.