Cast-off to a far-flung Maldives island
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -64% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A full- or half-board villa stay on a paradisal island in the Maldives' pristine Baa Atoll, with perks including a daily cocktail and sunset cruise, plus water villa options. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Pure paradise: Reethi Beach Resort's villas places the Maldives' spectacular beauty at the forefront - whether pristine white-sand beaches or cool azure waters. Its most luxurious option, the Water villa, features an over-water location in the lagoon. They include a private deck with comfortable sun loungers and stairs leading directly to the waters below.
- Fun on the water: The resort's watersports centre offers an impressive variety of activities that include windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kite surfing, water skiing, wakeboarding and stand-up paddleboarding. If you want to try something you’re unfamiliar with, beginner courses for most activities are available.
- Unwinding and dining: Unwind at the beachfront spa managed by Coconut Spa. Here, the resort’s skilled Balinese therapists offer tailored wellness treatments set within thatched huts by the beach. When you're suitably relaxed, there are plenty of choices for meal times, including five restaurants serving a range of spectacular cuisines, plus five bars, three of which are set on the blissful whit sands.
- 10 restaurants and bars
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Watersports centre
- Sports centre
- Five-star PADI dive centre
How to get there
Reethi Beach Resort can be reached by combined domestic flight and speedboat transfers or seaplane transfers (not included). For more information on transfers, please view the 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.