Enjoy classic Scottish charm and luxuries in a stunning manor house
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Superior Queen room
Superior Queen room
Escape to a five-star manor house with a championship golf course on the rugged Scottish coast – includes breakfast, use of the hot tub and welcome perks
- Hidden within mature Aberdeenshire woodland on the stunning north-east coast, the restored MacLeod House & Lodge Hotel is a wonderful mansion house combining traditional charm and modern luxury with world-class service. Among the five-star estate's top notch services, you'll find a celebrated 72-par championship golf course.
- Gourmet Scottish fare awaits you in the signature Dunes Restaurant & Bar, which tempts your palate with Aberdeen Angus beef, local fish and seafood (think salmon and trout), highland venison and more. The North View is also on hand for dishes using the finest locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients for the freshest flavours.
- When it comes to savouring a pre or post-dinner tipple, The Clavis Whisky Bar features a selection of the finest Scottish whiskies as well as a menu of cocktails and wines to satiate any palate. Should you be looking to get beautified, enjoy a relaxing treatment in the aptly named Beauty Retreat.
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Whisky bar
- Three restaurants
- Landscaped gardens
- Beauty and wellness facilities
- Hot tub
- Clay pigeon shooting (at extra cost)
- On-site parking
How to get there
Situated 10 miles or so out of central Aberdeen in a rural area near Balmedie Country Park, you’re best driving here with your own set of wheels; on-site parking is available at no extra cost.
If you’d rather come via public transport, you’re best getting any number of buses (54, 54A, 60, 61 or 63) from Union Square Bus Station to Balmedie and walking from there.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities; pets are not allowed.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.