Chic adults-only ski stay in Austria's Mayrhofen
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 30 days before travel
Premium Double room
Premium Double room
Authentic Double room
A fabulous Austria stay at an adults-only hotel with a supersized spa in the ski resort of Mayrhofen, including breakfast, dinner, spa access and plenty more. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Tyrolean goodness: The luxury-minded will sleep easy at this chalet-style property in the heart of Mayrhofen – the picturesque village in the Ziller Valley that’s famous for its Tyrolean culture and alpine scenery. For those who like their aesthetics ultra-modern, the statement-making guestrooms do not disappoint.
- Spa lovers, rejoice: The supersized spa is a state-of-the-art space with a 17-metre-long heated indoor pool, steam baths, seven organic and Finnish saunas, well-designed relaxation zones, and an outdoor chill-out area. Further highlights include a brine bath, Jacuzzi, infra-red cabin, adventure showers, and a superb gym.
- Alpine flavours: For palate-pleasing cuisine that's both wholesome and flavoursome, the signature restaurant serves local dishes created with locally sourced and seasonal ingredients (the chef does not use white flour and avoids cows’ milk whenever possible). Expect three-course dinners (all of which come with a deep wine menu), as well as delicious breakfasts. Check offer re: dinner!
- Outdoor pursuits: There’s also a lovely outdoor terrace for summer drinks, where you can enjoy the jaw-dropping views of the rugged mountains. The accommodation features a modish design kick; thick wood-clad walls, sleek fixtures and fittings, clever lighting, and soothing colour accents of deep purples and greys.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Bar with open fireplace
- 1,400-square-metre spa area (sauna, steam bath, indoor pool)
- Room service
How to get there
Innsbruck Airport is around an hour’s drive away; we recommend hiring a car to make your journey as smooth as possible.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 30 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 30 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes. Please read our amendment and cancellation policy for more information.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.