A plush, historic Forbes-recommended manor in the New Forest
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Classic Double room
Classic Double room
Part of the Condé Nast Johansens global collection, discover this idyllic manor house retreat with a wellbeing sanctuary, including breakfast and an optional suite
- Popular with luxury lovers, foodies and history buffs alike, Burley Manor offers something truly unique in the New Forest. Its grand Grade II listed exterior which dates back to 1852, is combined with a home-away-from-home interior that seamlessly marries old manor house charm with a contemporary eclectic twist.
- The restaurant is the epicentre of the Burley Manor experience where chefs prepare slow food and Mediterranean sharing dishes with ingredients sourced from the very best producers and cooked in the restaurant’s wood-fired oven.
- In each of the individually designed rooms, contemporary colours, fabrics and artwork mixes with antique furniture and combines with attention-grabbing headboards, plush cosy seating areas, sumptuous Hypnos beds and expansive bathrooms. Suites also boast a private terrace with views of the adjoining red deer sanctuary.
- Two Mediterranean inspired treatment rooms with garden views are home to Temple Spa’s aromatherapy-infused line of luxe products and skin boosting, wellbeing and facials, body scrubs, wraps and infusions, Mediterranean massages and top-to-toe spa experiences. From May to September, take the experience outside to pool – set in the midst of the gardens.
- It’s no surprise this four-star, grown-ups only restaurant and rooms has been awarded ‘Best luxury value’ in Condé Nast Johansens’s 2019 Awards for Excellence, earned a TripAdvisor of Excellence and has been coined a ‘boutique beauty’ by The Telegraph.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.