Escape to Antigua with this newly-opened beachfront resort and spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
The perfect package with flights included
Ocean View Junior suite
Ocean View Junior suite
Ocean Front One Bedroom suite
An oceanfront suite at a brand-new Antiguan beach resort boasting striking views, a sumptuous spa and a chic boutique style – includes breakfast, all travel and welcome perks
- With lush greenery, turquoise water and pristine beaches, the West Indian island of Antigua is essentially paradise. Tuck into fresh seafood underneath swaying palm trees, or sip exotic cocktails at the beachside bars while enjoying the pinnacle of modern luxury at high-end Hodges Bay Resort & Spa, one of the island's newest flagship resorts.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, revel in the spacious luxury of the resort, take a cooling dip in a choice of two pools – one an adults-only infinity pool with plush loungers to recline on – and try your hand at an array of activities, including snorkelling, kayaking, yoga and more. There's also a modern spa offering an indulgent range of relaxing treatments as well as steam rooms and saunas.
- As expected from a resort of this calibre, you'll enjoy a versatile wining and dining at an excellent collection of bars and restaurants. NaCL offers upscale dining and a spirit selection worth exploring; let the rum sommelier guide you through the specialities of the region. You can also enjoy world cuisine inspired tapas and cool cocktails at Black Sails Tapas Lounge & Bar.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Two outdoor pools
- Tennis courts
- Four restaurants and bars
- Games room
- Direct beach access
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony or terrace
- Room service
How to get there
Hodges Bay is located on the northern tip of the island, just 10 minutes from V.C. Bird International Airport. Private transfers are included within this escape to make your holiday as stress free as possible.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
- Outbound: departing between 09.25 and 11.25, arriving between 14.10 and 16.10
- Inbound: departing between 17.55 and 22.25, arriving between 05.55 and 10.25 (the following day)
- Outbound: departing at 11.05, arriving at 16.10
- Inbound (indirect, via Barbados): departing at 17.10, arriving at 08.50 (the following day)
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for THG Holidays with ATOL number 9528 and your contract is with that company. THG Holidays booking conditions are available from http://www.thgholidays.co.uk/terms.phtml
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.