Five-star Maldives luxury with optional all-inclusive board
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
LUX Me* spa treatment villas
Unparalleled luxury at a five-star Maldives resort with luxe spa and eight chic restaurants - flights, seaplane transfers, optional all-inclusive board and more included
- Perched on a sliver of powder-white sands in the South Ari Atoll, you’ll be in a prime position to discover the jaw-dropping beauty of the Maldives. The resort’s private island, Dhidhoofinolhu, is just under 1.8 kilometres long, offering plenty of beach to stroll across.
- Indulge in a Water villa to make the most of the resort's stand-out option. The brightly lit spaces feature white-washed walls and include a king-size bed along with an over-sized bathroom with a tub and shower. Outside you'll find a sun deck where you can lounge about on the daybed or descend the steps to the shallow lagoon below.
- More than just a spa, LUX* Me offers a comprehensive approach to beauty, wellness, fitness and nutrition. Centre body and mind with yoga and meditation classes or experience utter bliss with the Shirley Page Absolute Relaxing Massage - a lavish ritual that utilises organic essential oils and pressure point techniques.
- With eight restaurants and bars spread across the island, you’ll never be short on inspiration for your next meal. A highlight here is UMAMI - a chic Japanese restaurant specialising in sushi, teppanyaki dishes and sakes. After dinner, perch yourself on the over-water hammocks at East Bar for a sundowner perhaps even some dancing.
- Eight restaurants, five bars and a cafe
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming pool
- Watersports centre
- Five-star PADI dive centre
How to get there
You'll kick off your stay here in style, with included seaplane transfers.
Good to know
A Green Tax of USD 6 per person, per night is included. This helps fund environmental projects in the Maldives.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.