Ultra all-inclusive bliss at a five-star Rhodes hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The rates have been lowered on this deal
The perfect package with flights included
Family Garden View or Pool View room
Deluxe Double Garden View or Pool View room
A recently refurbished hotel close to the sand and pebble beach of Kiotari, with a range of dining options and a state-of-the-art spa - on an ultra all-inclusive basis with all travel
- The sun-soaked and seductive Greek island of Rhodes has everything you could possibly need when it comes to a dream Mediterranean vacation, from golden beaches and azure waters to whitewashed towns teeming with history. Set amongst lavish gardens close to Kiotari beach lies the five-star Lindos Breeze Beach Hotel.
- A dazzling array of cuisine is on offer from five à la carte restaurants: try authentic Greek dishes one night, then venture onto sizzling Mexican or discover Asian flavours in the next. Evenings aren’t just a feast for the tastebuds, but all your senses as you take in gorgeous sunsets and the sea air as you share drinks with friends.
- The spa is a destination in itself at Lindos Breeze, with tempting swimming pools, Turkish baths and saunas in an environment that soothes your senses. Treat yourself to a massage for utter pampering, before slipping on those dancing shoes for evening cocktails and a night at the hotel’s dedicated night club area.
- Five à la carte restaurants
- Six bars
- Six treatment rooms
- Turkish-style hammam
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- Sports courts
How to get there
Lindos Breeze Beach Hotel is around 57 kilometres from Rhodes Airport. For your comfort, private airport transfers are included in this escape.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €4 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.