Chic Laura Ashley-designed Lake District stay
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
True period romance in a charming Laura Ashley hotel on Lake Windermere in the stunning Lake District - includes full English breakfast and dinner options
- Refurbished throughout by designer Kay Cullen, the Laura Ashley Hotel – The Belsfield offers high-ceilinged public rooms, which benefit from all the attention to detail you would expect. Think archive prints, cheerful accents and classic furniture, especially in the grand drawing room and library. For nightcaps, head to the elegant lounge bar.
- Intricate paintings, chandeliers and mirrors all make for a true sense of occasion while you’re eating in the Belsfield Restaurant. Plush raised banquette areas and huge windows make the most of the fabulous lake views, and there’s a fusion of classic British and nouvelle cuisine, with an emphasis on tasty seasonal produce.
- Breath in the freshest of Windermere air and drink in the lush greenery from the garden terrace. If you’re looking to get active, don’t miss a chance to lace up the hiking boots and explore some of the national park’s most famous peaks. The hotel also has a mini gym for those keen to squeeze in a workout.
- Lounge bar
- Garden terrace
- Drawing room
- Afternoon tea
- Onsite parking
How to get there
For the ease of exploring the wider region, we’d recommend coming via car to the hotel. Onsite parking is available, and this will give you the chance to see some of the other areas of the picturesque Lake District. The best way to get here via car is via Kendal which is easily reachable from the M6.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.