From India’s exquisite palaces and forts to the Maldives’ white sands and turquoise waters
Next, you'll spend two nights in a Double room at Zone by The Park, Jaipur, including breakfast.
Then, you'll spend one night in a Double room at Hotel Royal Regent, Agra, including breakfast.
Finally, you'll spend three nights in a Double room at Eriyadu Island Resort, Maldives, on an all-inclusive basis.
This offer also includes a range of tours and excursions, as per the itinerary:
- Visit to Old Delhi
- Visiting the Amber Fort by Jeep transfer
- Visiting Fatehpur Sikri & Tah Mahla
- Visiting the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visiting the Taj Mahal
Should you wish, there are also the options to upgrade to half-board basis throughout your stay in India and add an early check-in to Park Plaza Delhi CBD Shahdara, Delhi for an additional supplement. Please contact the supplier after booking to arrange.
There's also the option to add an extra night stay at Eriyadu Island Resort in Double room on an all-inclusive basis (not valid from 23th of December 2022 until 8th of January 2023); this can be arranged directly by the supplier.
Return flights are included from your selected departure airport to Delhi, India. A 8kg piece of hand luggage and 23kg piece of hold luggage allowance per person is included, as well as internal flights and shared transfers in air-conditioned vehicles with English speaking guide.
Please note a visa is required for India, and is not included in the cost of this offer. Please check requirements before travel. We recommend that you check with the Indian Embassy for further details: https://www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html.
Please be aware that our supplier, Exoticca, will require a copy of the valid passport with a minimum of six months validity and at least two blank pages.
Please note that a deposit of 35% of the travel price must be paid within 72 hours of your booking; the remaining balance of 65% is due no later than 60 days before departure.
Cancellation and amendments:
Please note that as of 25 July 2022, a standard non-refundable policy applies to this deal. Once booked, you’ll have the option to purchase cancellation protection through the supplier, Exoticca, by calling them on 0203 695 9677 or visiting their website: https://www.exoticca.com/uk/terms-and-conditions.
We advertise this offer at up to 43% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate.
The discount stated above was checked on 14/09/2022.
This holiday is supplied by Exoticca Travel UK Ltd and is ATOL protected (ATOL 11248).