Five-star Sicily retreat at a renovated monastery
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
A five-star renovated monastery overlooking stunning Sicilian countryside, with a private beach and Michelin-starred chef - includes flights, car hire and more
- Set within a former ancient Benedictine monastery, I Monasteri Golf & Spa Resort offers beautiful views over the rustic Sicilian landscape and access to its own 18-hole golf course - set amidst an 86-acre orange and lemon plantation - and private beach. The golf club was originally designed by the president of the Italian Association of Golf Course Architects, David Mazzacane and offers a variety of terrains.
- The resort's restaurant is headed up by Michelin-starred chef Andrea Ribaldone, and menus are inspired by traditional Sicilian recipes and lush, seasonal ingredients. Wine is also a focus here, and is sourced from the nearby Syracuse region - there are plenty of different vintages, so feel free to indulge in extra glasses.
- To complement the stunning views surrounding the property, I Monasteri Golf & Spa Resort also offers a sophisticated spa, Zagara. Treatments using Clarins products are available on request and the facility is home to a Turkish bath, sauna, sense-inducing ‘emotional shower’, Jacuzzi, and salt room.
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach area
- Restaurant with Michelin-starred chef
- 18-hole golf course and club
How to get there
This resort is located a 25-minute drive from Syracuse, and 50 minutes from Catania Fontanarossa Airport. Car hire is included in this escape, so you can make your own way to the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please be aware that in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit, you'll require a permit to drive in some countries. For more information please click here.
Please note that guests under the age of 16 are not permitted in the spa.
A city tax of €1.25 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-out. Please note that the amount could change, according to local regulations.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.