Sky-high Vancouver base in the city’s hip downtown area
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -46% today
One King Bed room
Discover Vancouver from a downtown city pad with a stylish rooftop pool and elegant dining, just a short drive from iconic Stanley Park
- Flanked by snow-covered mountains, acres of national parkland and miles of rugged Pacific coastline, Vancouver is truly a one-of-a-kind city bursting at the seams with a unique mix of culture and natural beauty. At Hyatt Regency Vancouver, you’re right in the midst of it all in the heart of the city’s thriving downtown neighbourhood.
- Rooms are designed with comfort and style in equal measure, featuring signature Hyatt Grand Beds®, an iPod docking station and large windows letting natural light stream in. Dining is just as inviting, with restaurant Mosaic Grille serving beautifully-presented sustainable seafood in an intimate, elegant setting.
- Whether you’re in the mood for city slicking or outdoor trekking, Vancouver has it all. Bike through rocky trails at Stanley Park, hit the shops at Robson Street or visit the iconic Gastown Steam Clock. After all that exploring, retreat to the heated pool for a quick dip, or soothe weary limbs in the hot tub overlooking the iconic skyline.
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor heated pool
- Hot tub
- Coffee shop
- Two bars
- Room service (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is around nine miles from Vancouver International Airport, taking around 20 minutes by car, or you can catch the Canada Line to Vancouver City Centre Station and the hotel is a five-minute walk from here.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.