Five-star seafront swish in sparkling Aqaba
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Tala Bay, Aquaba
King or Twin Marina Room
Tala Bay, Aquaba
Bask in the wonders of the Red Sea from a five-star resort in the north of Aqaba with a stunning infinity pool - includes spa perks, breakfast, optional dinner, all travel and more
- Perched in Northern Aqaba, a literal stone’s throw from the Israel-Jordan border, the Hyatt Regency Aqaba Ayla serves up endless tempting views of the swish up-and-coming Ayla waterfront. This special location boasts a backdrop of soaring mountains with a chic marina to the front and direct access to the warm waters of the Red Sea.
- Four restaurants and bars tempt here with beachy decor and delectable dishes. Cascade offers cocktails and Italian cuisine by the pool, while the barefoot luxury of La Plage beach club makes it the place to be day and night. The Olive Tree focuses on dishes from the top olive oil-producing nations: Morocco, Spain, Greece, Lebanon, Jordan and more.
- Other fabulous amenities include four pools, one of which blends seamlessly with the sea at sunset to form a glittering orange-hued expanse. Head to the Aqua Spa for pure R&R to find a yoga garden, Turkish hammam and treatments rooms. Elsewhere, an 18-hole golf course puts the cherry of this Jordanian kunafeh.
- Four restaurants and bars
- Four swimming pools
- Beach club
- Spa and wellness facilities
- 18-hole golf course
How to get there
The hotel sits just 12 minutes south of Aqaba’s King Hussein Airport. Shared airport transfers are provided by the hotel, to start your trip off in style.
Good to know
This offer includes your Jordanian visa plus meet and assist at the airport.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.