A modern French Alps stay in the picturesque La Rosière ski resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
King room with balcony
A French Alps stay at a modern pad with a spa and rustic rooms in the ski resort of La Rosière – includes breakfast, spa access and optional dinner, plus ski dates and more
- Smaller and sunnier than its more famous neighbours Val d’Isère, Tignes and Les Arcs, the French Alps resort of La Rosière is set on the road from Bourg-St-Maurice to the Petit St Bernard pass to Italy. You’ll find a main village with après-ski bars and restaurants, a newer satellite (Les Eucherts), and plenty of year-round activities.
- Adding to its luxury portfolio, the global-spanning hotel chain, Hyatt, debuted its first French Alps property in December 2017. And Hyatt Centric La Rosière's address couldn’t be more desirable; just a short stroll from the shops, bars, and restaurants of La Rosière in the French-Italian skiing area known as Espace San Bernardo.
- Perfect for those wanting to relax after hours spent thrashing up and down the slopes, the 420-square-metre Summit Spa features an indoor heated pool, three hot tubs (one outdoors), a steam room and a sauna. There are massages rooms, and other beauty treatments using products by award-winning alpine spa brand, Pure Altitude.
- The two signature dining spots put a focus on cuisine created with mountain-fresh ingredients. Head to H40 Brasserie Restaurant for classic regional dishes paired with fine wines from France, Austria, South Africa and New Zealand, or try La Tavola Trattoria Restaurant for delicious organic Italian cuisine.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Two restaurants
- Two bars
- Indoor pool
- Three hot tubs
- Snowboard and ski rentals
- On-site parking
- Yoga room
- Air conditioning/heating
How to get there
The closest airport to the hotel is Grenoble, at a distance of 205 kilometres away. The best and easiest way to get here is via hire car; on-site parking is available.
Good to know
Add ski equipment hire to your booking with Skiset and enjoy an exclusive 5% discount - for more information, please click here.
This hotel is pet-friendly. One dog is welcome for a supplement of €25 per day (payable directly to the hotel; please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival to arrange)
Please note that a city tax of €1.50 per person, per night is not included and needs to be paid at the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.