Sleek city sleep close to Paris' Arc de Triomphe
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
An elegant city hotel with plush interiors and French breakfasts, within easy walking distance of unmissable Paris landmarks – includes breakfast and a welcome drink
- What’s better after a good night’s sleep in a luxe hotel than a sinfully good French breakfast? Rise and shine to Hôtel Victor Hugo Paris Kléber’s generous buffet, with freshly-squeezed juices, flaky pastries, fromage favourites like Tomme de Savoie and camembert and baked goods likes cakes and pancakes. Just the ticket for fuelling your day of exploring.
- Your neighbourhood is packed with Haussmanian buildings and gorgeous parks, as well as cafes, restaurants and boutique stores that will make you feel like a local, not a tourist. Though, if it’s the tourist-type activities you’re after, Trocadero, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe are just moments away.
- Have a drink in the hotel’s swish bar before retiring to your room for the night. Each one is beautifully decorated with patterned wallpapers and plush drapes, with marshmallow-soft beds ideal for catching a few zeds after pounding those Paris pavements.
- 24-hour reception
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning
How to get there
The hotel is in a wonderfully convenient setting just moments from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe in a quiet corner of the elegant 16th arrondissement. Whether you fly (Charles de Gaulle is the most convenient) or get the Eurostar (Gare du Nord is about 6km away), the hotel is easily accessed via public transport. Hop on the RER line A to Charles-de-Gaulle Etoile on nearby Avenue Kléber or pick from three metro stops (Victor Hugo on line 2, or Kléber and Boissière on line 6 – all are within 500 metres from the hotel).
Should you wish to driving, there is nearby public parking nearby at 74 Avenue Victor Hugo. There is a Vélib station at 60 Lauriston Street.
Good to know
Please note that the city tax of €2.88 per person, per night, is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.