Culinary city escape in pretty Prague
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Church of Our Lady before Týn
An enchanting city break in picture-perfect Prague, at a hotel with a spa and stylish bar – includes breakfast, beer and tapas tour, all travel and more
- Located near the centre of Prague, this Czech gem is the perfect base for exploring the City of a Hundred Spires. Close to the Vltava River, Hotel Royal Prague is home to sleek rooms, all uniquely designed and at least a spacious 25 square metres.
- Enjoy pre-dinner drinks in the lobby bar, a stylish haunt serving a wide range of drinks, before heading out to discover cosy cellar pubs and restaurants, where you can dine on the likes of vepřo knedlo zelo, a national dish of pork, dumplings and sauerkraut, and beef svíčková – a melt-in-the-mouth cut topped with a creamy sauce.
- A tranquil retreat in the city, the spa and wellness centre is home to a sauna, relaxation room and aromatic steam room, as well as a comprehensive menu of cosmetic skin treatments, massages and mani-pedis. There’s also a Technogym fitness studio for those who want to maintain their workout regime on their travels.
- Lobby bar
- Airport transfers (chargeable)
- Laundry services (chargeable)
How to get there
Hotel Royal Prague is around 18 kilometres from Václav Havel Airport Prague, taking around half an hour in a car; private transfers are included as part of this escape.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.