Elegant Provençal mansion 10 minutes from Aix-en-Provence
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -55% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Superior Parc room
Superior Parc room
Amid the lavender fields and cypress-topped hills outside Aix-en-Provence, escape to a peaceful stone mansion set in relaxing parkland – includes breakfast and a welcome drink for early spring stays
- The elegant city of Aix-en-Provence is a little slice of French cool, surrounded by the beautiful countryside of Provence. Set within spectacular parkland stocked with 100-year-old trees, water gardens and colourful hibiscus, Hotel Restaurant Le Mas d’Entremont is just 10 minutes from the city.
- The family-run hotel is the perfect escape for those looking to unwind: relaxing diversions include the vast outdoor swimming pool, a knockabout on the tennis courts or perhaps an indulgent massage in one of the treatment rooms. A trip into Aix-en-Provence reveals quiet cafés and convivial wine bars.
- The seasonally inspired restaurant serves produce from around the region. Enjoy plump raspberries and ripe tomatoes (not together…) out on the shady terrace, accompanied by a glass of rosy pink wine or perhaps the signature cocktail, made with champagne, raspberry liqueur and grapefruit.
- Swimming pool
- Pets welcome
How to get there
Hotel Restaurant Le Mas d’Entremont is situated to the north of Aix-en-Provence, in the heart of France’s Provençal region. The city is famous as the birthplace of impressionist painter Paul Cézanne. The nearest airport is Marseille-Provence Airport, about 30 kilometres from the hotel. You can take a taxi or hire a car for your stay – the hotel offers complimentary parking. You can also travel to Aix-en-Provence via Eurostar, changing to a TGV train in Paris or Lille or going direct to Marseille and taking a taxi or bus to Aix. Departures leave from St Pancras International in London or a choice of stations in Kent.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.