A charming Ischia thermal park stay with sea views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
up to -47% today
Book your escape now before it's too late...
Stay at a charming hotel set amidst the Castiglione Thermal Park, with stunning sea views – includes breakfast, optional dinner and access to the thermal park
- People have been drawn to the idyllic isle of Ischia for centuries, revelling in its curative thermal waters reputed to have mystical rejuvenating powers. Nowhere is this more apparent than at Castiglione Thermal Park, a sybaritic paradise that’s host to ten thermal pools and its very own hotel - the aptly named Hotel L'Oasi.
- You can soak your cares away from dawn to dusk, taking your pick of pools of varying temperatures. Top up your tan on dreamy panoramic sun terraces scattered through the gardens, or on a private pier with direct access to the sea. If it’s a specific cure you seek then there are numerous therapeutic and massage programmes on hand.
- Choose between one of two restaurants at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-holder, where you can dine out on flower-filled terraces which make the most of inspirational vistas out to sea. Lift your spirits even further with a glass or two of Castiglione’s home-produced wine, made from grapes harvested in neighbouring vineyards.
- Thermal spa circuit
- Spa treatments and programmes
- Sun terrace
How to get there
To get to the hotel you'll need to fly into Naples Airport, on mainland Italy, then take a ferry ride across to Ischia. This journey will take approximately two hours by car, or three hours by public transport, taking the airport bus to Dante, then two stops on the Metro to Municipo, followed by a short walk to Naples Port and then a ferry. Once you're in Ischia, grab a taxi to get to the hotel. If you decide to hire a car, parking is available on site.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please note, there is a city tax of €2.50 per person, per night, payable directly to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.