A Gustavian-style hotel in the centre of hip Stockholm
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A unique, stylish stay at a centrally-located hotel hosting elegant jazz evenings in Stockholm, including breakfast
- Stockholm is a city synonymous with Scandinavian style and Hotel Kung Carl, Best Western Premier Collection provides the perfect place to immerse yourself in the capital. Set within a building that dates back to the 1900s, the hotel mixes the elegance of Swedish Gustavian style with contemporary influences to create a unique and luxurious place.
- Hotel Kung Carl, Best Western Premier Collection is home to Kung Carls Bakficka – Tre Rum & Kök – a contemporary, pub-style restaurant that's popular with both guests and locals. Choose to dine in one of their many themed rooms, such as the summery Orangery with fresh herb and lemon fragrances, or grab a beer in the Library as you browse the bookshelves.
- When it comes to drinks in an elegant setting – think velvet fabrics and rich hues – head to Kung Carls Bar for a selection of signature and imaginative cocktails. What's more, every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening, you'll also get the chance to enjoy a night of live jazz music.
- Jazz club
- Cocktail bar
- Rooftop terrace
How to get there
Hotel Kung Carl, Best Western Premier Collection is located in fashionable Stureplan, in the heart of Stockholm, and is just a 15-minute walk from Stockholm Central Station. The nearest Metro station is Östermalmstorg, which is a three-minute walk away. Bromma Stockholm Airport is less than a half-hour drive away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
From The Vasa, a 17th century warship, and the well-preserved old town of Gamla stan, to contemporary photography galleries and the imposing Skyview, Stockholm seamlessly combines the best of the old with the excitement of the new. Humlegarden Park, home to the National Library of Sweden and statue of Carl Linneaeus, is a stone's throw from the hotel and it's a short walk to some of Stockholm's best shopping areas, including the NK department store. You're also well placed to enjoy the city's nightlife.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.