A chic 15th arrondissement stay in beautiful Paris
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please, log in using an email address.
up to -67% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Jardins du Luxembourg, Paris
A serene and stylish city escape in the heart of Paris’ 15th arrondissement, including breakfast, discounted hammam access and late check-out
- Hotel Eden Paris is a chic, modern, plant-filled oasis in the heart of Paris’ 15th arrondissement. This nature-themed hotel is decorated with a nod to 1950s style and makes the perfect base to explore everything the City of Love has to offer. Featuring soundproof windows, the serene environment is ideal for relaxing after a long day sightseeing.
- Spacious and comfortable, each nature-themed room is designed with ultra chic details like vintage throws, comfortable poufs and an Emilie Corre contemporary curved basin to enhance your stay. Decorated in rich colours inspired by the vibrancy of nature and accented with wooden detailing, a natural-fibre lampshade with soft lighting makes the perfect finishing touch.
- Served every morning, start your day by enjoying breakfast in the hotel’s garden, lounge with garden view or in the comfort of your own room. Settle into a comfortable armchair and take a moment to unwind with an aperitif or cocktail at the hotel’s bar and lounge area.
- A temple of relaxation, the hammam is good for both body and soul and the perfect way to invigorate yourself at any time of day. If you want to get active during your stay, the fitness centre has a treadmill, rower and dumbbells to work up a healthy sweat whilst clearing your head.
- Garden terrace
- 24-hour reception
- Breakfast room
- Local and international newspapers
How to get there
Located in the 15th arrondissement, the hotel lies a few steps from the Vaugirard metro station, which serves Paris from north to south. Charles de Gaulle Airport is less than an hour's drive away.
Watch this video to find out more:
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.