Mountain wellness hotel in the Italian resort of Passo Tonale
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -62% today
Alpine charm at a wellness hotel in the spectacular Italian resort of Passo Tonale – includes breakfast, dinner, spa access and resort perks
- The mountains of Passo Tonale in Italy’s Trentino region are just as beautiful bathed in the sunlight of summer as they are blanketed in snow. Escape to the lofty peaks to enjoy the fresh air and walking trails at the Hotel Delle Alpi, where there is a wellness centre with two swimming pools, a sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Rooms are decorated in a cosy mountain style – some with vaulted wooden ceilings, others decked out in a more modern style with wood-panelled walls and alpine-style bedding. They’re perfectly equipped with all the comforts you need to relax after days working up an appetite on the many trails around the hotel.
- To go with your dinner there are over 150 different wine labels, all found in the hotel’s wine tasting room. Or, after you’ve had your fill of Italian mountain specialties from the Trentino region, retire to the lounge to taste some of the hotel’s selection of cigars.
- Cocktail lounge
- Wine tasting room
- Pets welcome
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna, steam room and whirlpool
How to get there
Hotel Delle Alpi can be found on the upper part of Passo Tonale, around five minutes’ walk from the centre of town. From here it’s three minutes’ walk to the Valbiolo lift and resort shuttle, and five minutes to the nursery slopes – there are walking trails and pistes accessible from all over this part of the valley. The nearest airport is Orio al Serio (Bergamo) which is around 128km away and is served by Ryanair. Milan Malpensa airport is 216km away and has a wider range of flights. If you’re hiring a car, the route is fantastically picturesque.
Good to know
Please note that on-site parking is complimentary but must be booked in advance.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.