Chic mountain charm moments from St Moritz
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Swiss mountain charm and delicious cuisine at a blush-tinted hotel just minutes from the glamorous resort of St Moritz – includes breakfast, a restaurant voucher and optional suite
- Situated close to the banks of the Inn river, Hotel Chesa Rosatsch occupies a rose-tinted 300-year-old building in the delightfully charming Swiss mountain town of Celerina, part of the country’s visually arresting Engadine area. Just three minutes away by train is the glitzy resort of St Moritz, so it’s ideal if you like to temper the glamour with a side of real life.
- The hotel is beautifully furnished and features a total of three restaurants, all serving traditional Swiss mountain cuisine. Revive yourself by the fire after a day in the snow with tarte flambée, crispy rostï dishes and juicy meat dishes from the lava stone grill.
- Just moments away are cross country skiing trails, ski lifts to take you up to the higher pistes for downhill skiing and hiking, and the train station which can deliver you with ease to St Moritz, one of the most glamorous ski towns in the world. After, there’s a small spa for post-ski pampering to help you unwind.
- Steam room
- Room service
How to get there
Hotel Chesa Rosatsch is situated in the Swiss Alps, with a choice of airports within reach: Lugano (185 kilometres), Milan (190 kilometres) and Bergamo (155 kilometres). The transfer time takes around two and a half to three hours. The hotel can be found on the outskirts of quaintly traditional Celerina, 400 metres from the town’s train station with services linking to other towns around Switzerland including neighbouring St Moritz. Parking is available at the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.