Discover Florence's culture and food from a luxury boutique hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Classic Executive room with view of via de' Calzaiuoli
Superior Executive room with view of via de' Calzaiuoli
An award-winning Florence hotel within a Byzantine tower, recommended by Forbes and a stone's throw from the Duomo – includes breakfast and a welcome drink
- Boutique Florence stays don't get better (or more central) than this. Situated within a circular, sixth-century Byzantine tower and a medieval church in the Renaissance heart of the city, a stone's throw from the iconic Duomo, the four-star Hotel Brunelleschi is a uniquely luxurious way to experience this incredible Italian destination.
- A perfect mix of old and new, Hotel Brunelleschi retains many original characteristics – including a private museum, protecting architectural ruins discovered during the property's restoration – while the interiors boast sleek, designer luxury and two exceptional restaurants showcasing delicious Italian cuisine.
- Tuscan delicacies such as chicken in Cacciatora sauce and roasted octopus are just some of the culinary delights you’ll discover at Osteria della Pagliazza. Alternatively, a creative Italian menu is on offer at Restaurant Santa Elisabetta: tucked away in a quiet corner of the original Byzantine tower, it’s perfect for a romantic dinner.
- Two restaurants
- Fitness area
How to get there
You'll be conveniently placed in the city's heart, right by Florence Cathedral, for quick and easy access to central sights. Florence Airport is around 10 kilometres away, while Pisa International Airport is roughly 80 kilometres from the hotel. Florence S. M. Novella train station is within a 10-minute walk to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.