Jet off to a five-star Cannes abode complete with a private beach and jetty
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -49% today
Deluxe City View room
Deluxe City View room
Deluxe Partial Sea View room
A grand, five-star Belle Epoque hotel with sea views overlooking the Croisette - includes champagne breakfast and wellness perks, plus beach and room upgrade options
- Amongst all the glitzy glamour of the French Riviera, Hotel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes overlooks La Croisette – the decadent Cannes beach where prestigious boutiques line the promenade and liner-sized yachts dot the harbour. This gem sits just steps away from the Palais des Festivals, the site of the city’s famous film festival.
- Dining is an adventurous, ultra-chic affair here. Head to the famous Le Fouquet’s Cannes for champagne breakfasts and gourmet-style brasserie classics, and La Petite Maison de Nicole for southern specialities. BFire by Mauro Colagreco is an Argentine-Italian sensation offering seasonal menus of succulent wood fire-cooked dishes.
- The Spa Diane Barrière is associated with two renowned beauty brands from the world of wellness: Biologique Recherche and LIGNE ST BARTH whose treatments whisk you away to the shores of the Caribbean. Treat yourself to a full body massage that uses warm shells, or an exfoliating body treatment to truly reinvigorate your skin.
- Find a wealth of activities both at the hotel and nearby - if you can drag yourself away from the private beach and Cannes' largest jetty. Studio by Petit VIP offers five-star services, activities and workshops so the kids can enjoy themselves as much as the adults.
- Three restaurants
- Three bars
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Private pool
- Private beach and jetty
- Kids' club
- Room service
- Parking (at extra cost)
- Airport transfers (at extra cost)
How to get there
Hotel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes sits in a prime position overlooking La Croisette, one of Cannes' most opulent areas. The hotel is a 25-minute drive from Cannes - Mandelieu Airport, and a 35-minute drive from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport. The hotel provides airport transfers. Please note that these should be booked prior to arrival and are at an additional cost.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Further thrills include hopping aboard the Petit Train Touristique to discover the city in less than an hour, visiting the Castre Museum in the Castre Tower, and taking a trip to Fort-Royal on Sainte-Marguerite island to see where the legendary Man in the Iron Mask was imprisoned.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.