A chic and arty Paris stay in the heart of the city
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -55% today
Bois de Boulogne
An elegant and arty Paris hotel just moments from some of the city's most iconic sights - breakfast, a choice of rooms, wine and more included
- Shopping will always be in favour in the French capital, and Hotel Balmoral Paris certainly catches the eye with its Champs-Élysées postcode. Located on a peaceful street in the shadows of the Arc de Triomphe and sporting a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this Paris pad is the perfect place to stash those shopping bags after hitting the nearby designer boutiques.
- In true Parisian style, elegance is high on the agenda here, as well-known French interior decorators and artists display their work across the stylish guest rooms and expansive marble lobby. While the walls may be neutral in the guest rooms, a number of well-known French artisans have put their stamp on the furniture. Original paintings by Arnaud Franc hang over brass lamp stands by Stéphane Davidts and ironwork by François Pouenat in an elegant and refined manner. This is Paris, after all.
- Breakfast is a similarly stylish affair: pile your plate high with charcuteries, cheese, crepes, and pastries and breads crafted by baker Eric Kayser, and wash them down with teas from Maison Kusmi. Dietary requirements are catered for with specialty breads and an in-room service menu helps to accommodate pre-sightseeing lie-ins.
- Garden courtyard
- Massages (on request; chargeable)
- Car rental
- Airport shuttle (chargeable)
- Complimentary bicycles
- Air conditioning
- Room service
How to get there
Hotel Balmoral Paris is located a half-hour drive or 15-minute public transport hop from the Gare du Nord railway station, while Charles de Gaulle Airport is just over an hour's drive away.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Watch this video to find out more:
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.