Head to a historic Chester hotel with fabulous dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A historic Chester hotel with superbly decorated rooms and refurbished AA Rosette-awarded British restaurant - includes breakfast and optional dinner
- Make your bed at Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen for the night and you’ll be following in the footsteps of Charles Dickens, Lillie Langtry and Cecil Rhodes. The decor may have changed a bit since their day, though, thanks to some Alice in Wonderland-inspired pieces offering a lovely touch. Unsurprisingly, the hotel holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Following an extensive £700,000 refurbishment, the King’s Grill restaurant - which holds two AA Rosettes - offers a revamped menu of delicious dishes, including seared scallops with corn fritters, roast British rump of lamb and pan-fried sea bass with pomegranate and cucumber relish - best enjoyed on the hotel’s Italian terraces overlooking its sculptured gardens.
- The hotel credits its contemporary design to a multi-million pound expansion and refurbishment. Your refurbished Executive room, with dark wood and duck egg blue decor, offers plenty of up-to-date conveniences.
- Afternoon tea
- Two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- 24-hour room service
How to get there
With easy access to the M53 and Chester railway station located directly opposite to the hotel, locations don’t get much better than this. It is a 40-minute drive from Liverpool, while Birmingham just over 90 minutes' away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.