Stylish interiors and rooftop panoramas in Madrid
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Classic Double room
Classic Double or Twin room
Classic Double room
A chic stay with rooftop pool and heavenly panoramic views in Madrid’s stylish Salamanca district - breakfast and a bottle of wine or cava included
- With its bustling plazas and a selection of the world’s best museums, the real Madrid offers much more than football. Head to H10 Puerta de Alcalá in the Spanish capital’s hip Salamanca district; the hotel is a cool mix of contemporary design and boasts a stylish rooftop offering heavenly panoramic views and a swimming pool.
- Complementing the neighbouring designer boutiques, H10 Puerta de Alcalá’s Classic Double rooms are an elegant and contemporary mix of wooden floors, cool artwork and crisp white sheets. With your comfort in mind, flatscreen TVs and pillow menus are just some of the added extras. These rooms offer views over Calle de Alcalá.
- Contemporary design and Mediterranean flavours set the tone of the restaurant and bar at H10 Puerta de Alcalá. You can start your day right with a full buffet breakfast, before making the most of the views from the lounge bar’s picture windows or enjoying cocktails up on the eighth-floor terrace at sunset.
- Rooftop terrace with infinity pool and cocktail bar
- Lobby bar
How to get there
Príncipe de Vergara metro station is just 120 metres from the hotel and connects you to metro lines two and nine, while Retiro metro station is a six-minute walk away, serving line two. Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, or a half-hour journey via public transport - take line eight from the airport, and change at Colombia to line nine.
Good to know
Please note that the terrace can sometimes be busy in the summer, owing to private events.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.