Coastal views on a Guernsey break near Fermain Beach
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Saint Peter Port
Gold Double or Twin room
Saint Peter Port
A chic Guernsey break with prized dining and beautiful views - includes breakfast, dinner on your first night, flights, car hire and an optional Sark trip
- Fermain Valley Hotel is a stylish and cosy coastal hotel with designer furnishings and fine flock wallpapers. There's an indoor pool and several intimate lounges where you can play board games and laze by the fire. Hit the 3D cinema with leather armchairs or the sauna for lazy spells.
- Ocean Greek Eats is a homage to fresh Greek food for the gods and the trendy Rock Garden Steakhouse serves prime steaks and a colour surge of cocktails. For Latino flavours, Búho is an innovative late-night restaurant, bar and entertainment venue. Valley Tea Rooms is also on hand for fresh cakes.
- Rooms at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner come with lovely patterns and soft colour schemes. Gold rooms have a balcony and views towards Fermain Bay, and you'll find a decanter of sherry topped up daily and White Company bathroom amenities.
- Indoor pool
- 3D cinema
- Three restaurants
- Tea room
- Shuttle service
- 24-hour room service
How to get there
Guernsey airport is around two and a half miles away. From the airport, turn left into Route de la Foret, continue straight onto La Rue Maze and turn right into La Grand Rue. Continue straight onto Route des Camps and turn left into Route du Sausmarez. Turn right into Fermain Lane and arrive at the hotel.
The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle service into town or to the airport - booking is necessary.
Good to know
Please note that for the car hire, there is a daily CDW charge of £10 and £2 licence fee per day.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage (6kg for Aurigny, 10kg for Flybe) per person. A 20kg hold luggage allowance per person is included from London Gatwick and a 20kg hold luggage allowance per couple is included from Bristol.
Car hire (Vauxhall Corsa three-door car) or similar provided by Europcar for the whole stay. Please note that there is a daily CDW charge of £10 and a £2 licence fee per day.
From London Gatwick to Guernsey, with Aurigny:
- Departing between 08.35 and 19.40, arriving between 09.35 and 20.40
- Departing between 07.00 and 18.15, arriving between 07.55 and 19.20
- Departing between 08.30 and 20.00, arriving between 09.15 and 20.45
- Departing between 07.15 and 18.00, arriving between 08.00 and 19.30
From Exeter to Guernsey, with Flybe:
- Departing at 07.05, 14.40, 15.20, arriving at 07.45, 15.20, 16.05
- Departing at 08.10, 15.45, 17.20, arriving at 09.45, 16.25, 18.00
From Bristol to Guernsey, with Aurigny:
- Departing at 12.20 or 16.30, arriving at 13.15 or 18.00
- Departing at 06.45, 10.55, 14.30, arriving at 07.35, 11.45, 16.00
From Birmingham to Guernsey, with Flybe:
- Departing at 06.50, 14.30, 15.40, arriving at 08.45, 15.35, 16.45
- Departing between 06.50 and 17.10, arriving between 08.20 and 19.05
- Departing at 11.25, 13.55, 18.40, arriving at 12.40, 15.10, 19.55
- Departing at 09.45, 12.15, 17.00, arriving at 11.00, 13.30, 18.15
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, Top Tours International, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Top Tours International Ltd with ATOL number 10008 and your contract is with that company. Top Tours International Ltd booking conditions are available from http://www.channelescapes.com/conditions.asp
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.