Relaxing break at a Guernsey resort with a golf course and car hire
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Three, four or five nights at an upmarket golf and country club hotel on the pretty island of Guernsey, with breakfast, a three-course dinner and optional round of golf included
- This relaxing escape takes you to Guernsey - a quaint island with charming harbours that draws on 5,000 years of heritage. You'll be staying at the deluxe La Grande Mare Hotel, Golf & Country Club on the West Coast of the island, where you'll find a golf and country club, a health club (with an indoor pool) and a brasserie.
- Whilst Le Grande Mare has no dedicated spa, the on-site health club has a huge range of health and wellness facilities, with an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, steam room, spa bath, a gym and outdoor tennis courts to keep you busy and active during your break away.
- The nautical-themed brasserie restaurant has a seasonal menu offering plenty of fresh seafood and fish. There's also an excellent international wine list to enjoy an evening tipple or two after exploring the picturesque island of Guernsey.
- 18-hole golf course
- Indoor pool
- Finnish sauna
- Steam room
- Exercise room
- Country club
- Two restaurants
- On-site parking
How to get there
The hotel itself is situated around four or so miles from Guernsey Airport. Car hire is included within the price of this package, and on-site parking is available.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.