Livorno luxury and sea views at a palatial pad
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A grand, five-star sea-view hotel in Livorno with a stunning terrace and pool – includes breakfast, dining and spa discounts, spa access and more
- Epic sea views: The Grand Hotel Palazzo Livorno - MGallery by Sofitel is right on the waterfront, which means blockbuster Mediterranean Sea views. Given Livorno’s relatively small size, the property is an easy walk along the promenade to the city centre, harbour, and the dazzling Terrazza Mascagni Piazza – an essential photo opp.
- Relaxing spa: The full-service spa is the perfect spot to wind down and get into the holiday mode. Facilities include a Finnish sauna, a steam bath, emotional showers, a relaxation area and a herbal tea bar. There’s also a treatment area if you feel like indulging in a relaxing massage at the hands of a professional.
- Panoramic views from the pool: Cool off in the pool, which has views overlooking the azure waters of the Med. Head to the indoor pool for your morning lengths and if you’re looking to work up more of a sweat, enjoy a training session in the plush 24-hour gym.
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Rooftop bar
- Sea-view restaurant
- Spa with treatment services
- Hot tub
- 24-hour gym
- Beauty salon
- On-site parking (€18 per car, per day)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Livorno train station is just over four kilometres away and Pisa airport is 28 kilometres drive away.
The best way to get here is via taxi or hire car (on-site parking is available). You can also get public transport; catch the train to Livorno then hop aboard a bus to Italia 5. This journey should take around 45 minutes.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €3 per person, per night is payable at the hotel directly upon arrival. This may be subject to change according to City Council amendments. Small pets are allowed for a charge of €10 per day (payable directly to the hotel; please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival to arrange).
Please also note that the outdoor pool opens seasonally (May to September).
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.