Astounding views and beach bliss on Elba island
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Island living and Italian charm combine at a beachfront hotel with a private beach – includes breakfast, optional dinner, a discount on spa treatments and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Beach idylls on your doorstep: A peaceful spot on the edge of the coast where the emerald land meets the azure sea, you’ll find Grand Hotel Elba International. Surrounded by lush Mediterranean trees, enjoy breathtaking views that extend along the coast of Porto Azzurro, while sipping a refreshing drink next to the shimmering outdoor swimming pool.
- Mouthwatering fare with a view: Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast buffet, and return for a blend of Tuscan specialties and Mediterranean-inspired cuisine for lunch and dinner at La Agavi. The views of the bay are the main draw, but if you’d rather feel the sand in your toes then head to Il Pirata on the private beach.
- Slip down a few gears: Put yourself in the care of the hotel’s expert therapists in the intimate wellness area and discover the benefits of ancient Ayurvedic rituals, medicinal herbs and essential oils. Immerse yourself in the vapors of sauna and Turkish bath and enjoy a herbal tea and massage treatment, to invigorate your mind, body and soul.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Two restaurants
- Private beach
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- 24-hour reception
- Water sports equipment
- Baby-sitting service (chargeable)
How to get there
Grand Hotel Elba International is around 147 kilometres from Pisa International Airport. There is a shuttle service from Pisa to Piombino twice a day, where you would then have to take a ferry over to Elba island – these leave roughly once an hour during high season.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.