Enjoy all-inclusive bliss at an adults-only resort in Crete
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Sea Front Junior suite
All-inclusive relaxation at an adults-only resort in beautiful Chania, with a junior suite option and travel
- Where a ruggedly beautiful landscape of mountains and olive groves meets the Aegean Sea, you’ll find Grand Bay Beach Resort, where the only thing between you and the beach is the main pool. If getting splashed by kids isn’t your style, rest assured that this sophisticated property is strictly for grown-ups.
- Grand Bay Beach Resort comes highly recommended on TripAdvisor, ranked in Kolymbari’s top three hotels and boasting a Certificate of Excellence. There’s certainly no danger of going hungry either, as your ultra all-inclusive board covers glorious buffet-style meals, beers and snacks ranging from homemade pizza to sandwiches.
- When you're not relaxing in your luxuriously furnished suite, take a dive into sparkling waters, where vibrant coral and marine life makes this a hotspot for snorkelling and scuba diving. There are equally stunning sights to discover on dry land, too – think historic monasteries, olive oil farms and wineries, and cycling adventures.
- If you're looking to up the relaxation and wellness stakes, head to the hotel's small spa area, where you'll be enveloped in a cocoon of bliss and rejuvenation. You'll find a sauna alongside a selection of massages and treatments for an indulgent touch.
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Fitness centre
- Small spa area- Two restaurants (one à la carte)
- Pool bar
How to get there
Grand Bay Beach Resort is approximately 42 kilometres from Chania International Airport. Private airport transfers are included in this offer to make your journey more comfortable.
Good to know
Please note that an accommodation tax of €4 per room, per night, is payable directly to the hotel upon check-in.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.