Minimalist chic at a floating concept hotel on Royal Victoria Dock
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
Water View room
Royal Victoria Dock
Water View room
Royal Victoria Dock
A unique London stay at a floating concept pop-up hotel moored at the historic Royal Victoria Dock, including breakfast and an optional water-view room
- Having floated its way onto London’s hotel scene, this converted Dutch detention centre offers plenty to wow design-lovers. Opened in December 2016 following a 330-mile (288 nautical miles) North Sea crossing from Amsterdam, it’s now happily moored in the place it’s calling home for the next five years – the Royal Victoria Dock.
- Thanks to their unique philanthropic hospitality, Good Hotel have a REBEL Award for greatest innovation/disruption in the industry. Founded with the purpose of funding the education of low-income families living in the mountain villages around Antigua and Guatemala, they also offer jobs and training to unemployed locals.
- While the rooftop bar is a real show-stealer, the Living Room is a hip-looking dining space with communal tables. Head here in the mornings for buffet-style spreads, and return for an all-day menu that includes global cuisine, comfort food and healthy salads – all of which are prepared with locally-sourced ingredients.
- Rooftop bar (seasonal and weather-dependent)
- Living room with all-day dining
How to get there
Good Hotel London is set on Royal Victoria Dock, a mere 10-minute drive from London City Airport. The nearest stations are Canning Town tube station and Royal Victoria DLR station, respectively a 15-minute and five-minute walk away, putting you within easy reach of city-centre sights. Kings Cross St Pancras International station is a 40-minute tube hop away, while Liverpool Street station is a half-hour away.
Good to know
Please also note that the rooftop bar opens seasonally, from springtime to September.
Please be aware that ID is required for check-in. A security deposit in case of incidentals will also be pre-authorised on a credit card upon check-in.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.