Chic London floating concept hotel on Royal Victoria Dock
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Deluxe Water View room
Water View room
Royal Victoria Dock
Corner Water View room
Corner Water View room
A unique London stay at a floating concept pop-up hotel moored at the historic Royal Victoria Dock, including breakfast and an optional water-view room
- Having floated its way onto London’s hotel scene, this converted Dutch detention centre offers plenty to wow design-lovers. Opened in December 2016 following a 330-mile (288 nautical miles) North Sea crossing from Amsterdam, it’s now happily moored in the place it’s calling home for the next five years – the Royal Victoria Dock.
- Thanks to their unique philanthropic hospitality, Good Hotel have a REBEL Award for greatest innovation/disruption in the industry. Founded with the purpose of funding the education of low-income families living in the mountain villages around Antigua and Guatemala, they also offer jobs and training to unemployed locals.
- The Living Room is a hip-looking dining space with communal tables. Head here in the mornings for buffet-style spreads, and return for an all-day menu that includes global cuisine, comfort food and healthy salads – all of which are prepared with locally-sourced ingredients.
- Living room with all-day dining
How to get there
Good Hotel London is set on Royal Victoria Dock, a mere 10-minute drive from London City Airport. The nearest stations are Canning Town tube station and Royal Victoria DLR station, respectively a 15-minute and five-minute walk away, putting you within easy reach of city-centre sights. Kings Cross St Pancras International station is a 40-minute tube hop away, while Liverpool Street station is a half-hour away.
Good to know
Please also note that the rooftop bar opens seasonally, from springtime to September.
Please be aware that ID is required for check-in. A security deposit in case of incidentals will also be pre-authorised on a credit card upon check-in.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.