A five-star stay at a 1600s stately Harrogate home with a royal past
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Five-star stay at a historic stately home dating back to the 1600s, with excellent AA Rosette dining and top TripAdvisor credentials - breakfast and five-course tasting dinner included
- Situated within 12 acres of private land, the historical Goldsborough Hall dates back to 1620 and was the former residence of HRH Princess Mary, Queen Elizabeth II’s aunt. Located in the bucolic countryside of North Yorkshire, this imposing stately home is appointed with traditional décor and commands beautiful views of the surrounding area.
- The popular Dining Room at Goldsborough Hall promises fine dining in the form of traditional and hearty fare, using locally-sourced ingredients and regional recipes. Particularly well known for its authentic Yorkshire breakfast, the Dining Room serves two AA Rosette award-winning food from morning well into the evening. In the summer months, guests are invited to dine on the terrace overlooking Goldsborough Hall's beautiful landscaped grounds.
- The Deluxe and Luxury rooms are traditionally furnished, each with plush king-size beds and period features spread across 18 and 23 square metres, respectfully. They also come equipped with modern amenities, including a 50-inch HD TV and modern bathroom with power shower.
- Massage services (chargeable)
- Hot tub (chargeable)
- Room service
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.