Brand-new NYC hotel in a lovely Brooklyn suburb
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
Drink in skyline views from a modern new Brooklyn base in the city’s tranquil Sunset Park neighborhood - includes breakfast, a city walking tour and a slice of pizza
- Brooklyn is the new Manhattan, so where better to place yourself for a New York city break than at GLo Best Western Brooklyn NYC? Set just three-miles from the Brooklyn Bridge in leafy Sunset Park, soak up all the perks of your tranquil, tree-strewn surroundings (including some of the best views of the NYC skyline).
- Set in an under-the-radar area of Brooklyn, you’ll feel as though you’ve been granted access to one of the city’s best kept secrets here. From its Brownstone-filled streets, to its vibrant dining scene and far-reaching skyline views, visible from Sunset Park, it’s easy to forget that Manhattan is only a 40-minute subway ride away.
- Kick-off your day with a heart-pumping workout at the well-equipped fitness centre, complete with treadmills, free weights and resistance bands, before refueling with a hot American buffet breakfast. When you’re ready to explore, take a cab to Brooklyn Bridge or catch the subway and land yourself amidst the bright lights of Manhattan.
- During your stay, prepare take a bite out of the Big Apple on your city walking tour of Lower Manhattan. Be sure to pack your comfiest shoes as you set off through the storied streets, while a guide takes you through the city's 400-year history, before you'll stop to sample a delicious slice of New York pizza.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
How to get there
GLo Best Western Brooklyn NYC is 20 miles from JFK, taking roughly an hour by car or public transport, while LaGuardia is around 45 minutes away. With a subway station just a six-minute walk away, you’re well connected to Brooklyn’s trendy Williamsburg, Bushwick and Dumbo, along with the Manhattan’s line-up of must-see sights.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.