Five-star island luxury in the Maldives
This offer also includes:
Your all-inclusive basis includes:
- Breakfast (7.30am-10am), lunch (12.30pm-2.30pm) and dinner (7pm-9.30pm), served in Lime Restaurant, featuring all-you-can-eat buffets, with a variety of international cuisines.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during mealtimes at Lime Restaurant and in La Pella bar from 10am-12am.
- Daily dine around option of a special three-course lunch or three-course dinner at Manta restaurant or at Sunset Grill (pre-booking required one day in advance and subject to space availability. Not valid for special events).
- Daily afternoon high tea with snacks served at La Pella from 4pm-5.30pm
- Drinks: Soft drinks, selected cocktails, kids drink menu, Brennia bottled water, fruit juice (packaged), selection of international draught beer, canned/bottled beer, house wine (red, white and rosé), house pouring spirits (gin, vodka, rum and whisky). Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato.
- Daily once snorkelling boat trip to the house reef (regularly scheduled)
- Use of the fitness centre, tennis, beach volleyball and badminton court (equipment included)
- Use of the non-motorized water sports (paddle board, kayak & canoe)
- Food and beverage are for your own consumption; beverages are served one glass at a time, while at the resort’s restaurants or bars.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
- Management reserves the right, not to serve alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
- There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to another guest.
- The all-inclusive package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay
- All-inclusive drinks are served from 10am until 12am. From 12am to 9.59am all drinks
are chargeable at menu price.
From 01 November 2022 onwards, all Holidaymakers will automatically be upgraded to Premium All-Inclusive. The Premium All-Inclusive package at Brennia Kottefaru is inclusive of the current all-inclusive benefits advertised plus: one sunset cruise per schedule, one yoga session as per schedule, one bottle of sparkling wine in-villa upon arrival per stay and in-room mini bar refilled daily. Mini bar includes two one-litre bottles of water, soft drinks, canned beer, house red & white wine.
Upon arrival at Male International Airport, once you have cleared immigration, head to the exit where a Brennia Airport representative will be outside holding a Brennia signage board. They will escort you the Seaplane terminal lounge. The scenic flight is approximately 40 minutes and operates during daylight hours 6am-5pm. Please note, that there may be up to two stops at other resorts only for shared seaplane and these times are subject to change. If your flight is arriving after 3.30pm or departing before 9am, we would recommend arranging overnight accommodation in Male before or after your flight. The airline will endeavour to ensure departures from the seaplane airport within two hours. Luggage allowance for seaplane is a 20kg checked allowance and a 5kg hand allowance. In the event of a missed flight or connection, please contact the airport representative on arrival at Malé International Airport. In case of emergency please contact the resort directly on +9604002022.
Return flights are included from your selected airport to Velana International Airport, Maldives. One piece of hand luggage (7kg for Ethiad Airways, Qatar Airways; 8kg for Turkish Airlines) and one piece of hold luggage (20kg for Etihad Airways; 25kg for Qatar Airways or 30kg for Turkish Airlines) allowance per person is included, as well as airport transfers (seaplane).
We know booking a holiday is expensive, so we are working in partnership with Blue Bay Travel to offer maximum flexibility to you. After placing your booking, the tour operator will get in touch with you directly within 24 hours to confirm your holiday with a minimum deposit of £150 per person and will provide balance due dates.
Cancellation and amendments:
We understand there are occasions when your plans need to change. If this happens, Blue Bay Travel’s holiday experts are on hand to help throughout the process, working with you to find alternative arrangements that tick all the boxes. Changes to your booking may be subject to an administration fee which will be charged at the time of amendment. Should costs be higher for the alternative dates or destination selected, these must be paid at the time of balance being due. Changes between tour operators may also incur charges, which also must be paid at the time of amendment. All other terms and conditions apply.
We advertise this offer at up to 50% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate.
The discount stated above was checked on 05/10/022.
This holiday is supplied by Blue Bay Travel and is ATOL protected (ATOL 6053).