Enjoy a feast in the French Alps from a high-style chalet in the summer
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Bespoke deals at guaranteed lowest prices, which are unavailable anywhere else.
The perfect package with flights included
A scenic summer escape to a luxurious chalet in the French Alps with a hot tub and chic alpine-inspired decor, including all travel, half board and daily afternoon tea
- We're all familiar with the snow-doused environs of the French Alps in the wintertime, but these old friends adopt a new character over the summer months, offering a verdant terrain of picturesque pines, cascading falls and a whole new set of activities to enjoy. So swap your ski boots for your hiking shoes, your woolly hat for your favourite cap, and head to the Alps for a chalet stay in Morzine.
- The Grange, which boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, is part of an exclusive group of chalets, owned by a former chef of Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck and Chez Bruce restaurants. You'll find all the attention to detail you'd expect here – think three-course dinners, with cheeseboards, a daily afternoon tea selection, and waking up to a bountiful breakfast of cooked and continental options.
- The Grange offers a high-end getaway in the heart of Morzine's old quarter. This chalet comprises five en-suite bedrooms, with Cole and Lewis bathroom amenities. After a day of exploring, retire to the chalet's indoor hot tub for a spot of relaxation, chill out with a glass of wine in the cosy lounge, or take in gorgeous sunsets from the spacious outdoor balcony.
- Movie room
- Outdoor balcony
- Boot room
- Indoor hot tub
- Board games
How to get there
From here, the closest airport is in Geneva, Switzerland, and it is around a 90-minute drive over the border to the hotel.
Good to know
A feast for all the senses, breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner is served in the chalet six nights a week. Expect slow roasted tomatoes, eggs, pain au chocolats and more each morning, sweet cakes, tea, coffee and juice in the afternoon, and indulgent three-course dinners (plus a fine cheeseboard) each evening. All chalets also come with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
- Outbound: departing between 07.25 and 07.35, arriving between 10.05 and 10.15
- Inbound: departing between 10.40 and 10.50, arriving between 11.20 and 11.30
- Outbound: departing at 07.00, arriving at 10.15
- Inbound: departing at 10.50, arriving at 12.05
- Outbound: departing at 07.45, arriving at 10.25
- Inbound: departing at 11.00, arriving at 11.35
- Outbound: departing at 07.05, arriving at 10.00
- Inbound: departing at 10.35, arriving at 11.25
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Secret Escapes Limited with ATOL number 11257 and your contract is with that company. Secret Escapes Limited booking conditions are available from https://www.secretescapes.com
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.