See Milan’s main sights from a fashionable boutique stay
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -54% today
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan
Piazza Castello, Milan
Piazza del Duomo, Milan
Fashion forward design and understated elegance meet at this boutique hotel in Milan’s centre - includes breakfast, a bottle of prosecco and late check-out
- The centrally located Elizabeth Lifestyle hotel flawlessly combines Italian fashion and urban living with its super-chic interiors, modern artworks and design-led aesthetics. Each room is decorated in deep colours and bright furniture, along with modern en-suites - some even have a bath for a well-deserved soak at the end of the day.
- Nature is invited inside at the Elizabeth Garden, a quiet and peaceful dining spot for morning breakfast and evening snacks. A selection of homemade cakes and fresh breads are served, as well as cocktails later in the day. You’ll be surrounded by tasteful décor, with hanging plants and flowers bursting with colour and fragrance.
- You’ll also find a chic dining area inside with deep royal blue seating, black marble floors and brass light fittings. There’s a social vibe to the whole property, with a private courtyard for drinks. Don’t forget to take advantage of the on-site gym, too.
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast / dining room
How to get there
Elizabeth Lifestyle Hotel is around 50 kilometres from Milan-Malpensa airport. If you’re arriving via public transport, head to Duomo station, a seven-minute walk to the hotel, or Missori, a two-minute walk from the hotel.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €5 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.