Enjoy easy access to Stockholm from this stylish and modern stay
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A contemporary Swedish stay in a sleek tower hotel, situated just a 15-minute drive north of central Stockholm - includes buffet breakfast
- It’s easy to see the appeal of Elite Hotel Carolina Tower, a gleaming tower hotel in the suburb of Solna, not least because it’s so well-connected to Stockholm's city centre and its glut of cultural and historic attractions, fabulous restaurants, cool boutiques, trip-worthy museums, and legendary bars and clubs.
- A buffet breakfast loaded with sweet and savoury goodies is served daily at Haga Bottega, the hotel’s signature restaurant - run by the same group behind renowned restaurants Vassa Eggen, Kommendören, Tennstopet and Tako. Head back here later for lunch or dinner to enjoy a traditional Italian menu with a twist.
- In terms of relaxation, you’re well set with the guest rooms here. All assure contemporary Swedish decor, comfortable beds with statement headboards, and all the mod cons you’ll need during your stay. There’s also a relaxed bar where you can chill out with a well-deserved bottle of Swedish beer.
- Off-site parking (at extra cost)
- Pet friendly
How to get there
When heading to the hotel, you’re most likely to fly into Stockholm Arlanda Airport, situated 40 kilometres to the north. The best way to get here is via taxi or hire car; on-site parking is available for an extra charge.
If you’d rather come via public transport, catch the ‘flygbussarna’ bus to Karolinska Sjukhuset Eugeniavägen. From here, it’s just a three-minute walk.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. This hotel is pet-friendly subject to availability. Please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival to arrange. Please note that fees may apply.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby. Charges apply; please contact the hotel for further details.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Further thrills include wandering across Djurgården (once the royal game park), relaxing at Rosendal’s Garden, taking an hour-long tour of the Riksdag (the Swedish version of the Houses of Parliament), braving a dip at the Långholmen Pontoon, and singing your heart out at the world-famous ABBA: The Museum.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.