State-of-the-art digs on Malta’s Sliema coast
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Classic or Superior room
Blue Grotto, Malta
Msida Parish Church of Saint Joseph, Valletta
Classic-meets-contemporary sophistication in the historic heart of sought-after Sliema - includeds breakfast and a bottle of wine. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Central setting: AX The Victoria Hotel is classic Malta, combining a breezy Mediterranean style with an Anglo-aristocratic vibe - the perfect pad from which to explore superb Sliema. Alongside a top location moments from the beach, refined guestrooms, Med-inspired dining and soothing R&R await, not to mention a rooftop pool that stuns with its setting and views.
- Wonderful dining: With a bountiful buffet breakfast served up each morning, you’ll be fuelled up and raring to explore. Come dinner, Copperfield’s Restaurant has an atmosphere of traditional elegance and tempts your tastebuds with a mouthwatering menu of Mediterranean and international dishes, while British-inspired Penny Black Bar is a quirky spot for drinks.
- Exceptional spa bliss: If you’re keen to pamper yourself silly, look no further than the hotel’s sumptuous spa. Here, you’ll find everything you need to fully unwind, from an indoor pool, sauna and steam room to a selection of rejuvenating treatments and massages. For those keen to work out during their stay, there’s a fully equipped fitness centre on site.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Public parking possible on site (reservation not needed; costs €3 per day)
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Steam room
- Massages and treatments (additional charge)
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.