Five-star Mayfair award-winner with Ian Fleming's favourite bar
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
English heritage and luxury at an immaculate five-star hotel in London's sought-after Mayfair - with optional breakfast
- Eccentric English heritage meets boutique loveliness at DUKES London, a long-established residence – named England's Leading Hotel at the World Travel Awards 2017. Offering immaculate, five-star luxury for the discerning traveller, you'll be bowled over by the beautiful rooms, the health club (complete with Italian marble steam room) and a Cognac & Cigar Garden for a few days of seriously decadent living.
- According to the New York Times, DUKES Bar is the "hotel bar which some say concocts one of the world's best martinis". One would hope so; Ian Fleming was a regular, and the line "shaken not stirred" was first used here. The hotel also houses a drawing room and conservatory overlooking the courtyard garden – a relaxed environment for a traditional afternoon tea in warmer weather.
- All-day dining restaurant GBR (Great British Restaurant) is on hand for breakfast, lunch and dinner, not to mention bottomless brunch and a selection of picnic hampers. You can expect a handful of traditional British dishes (as its name would suggest) amidst a truly elegant setting. Light nibbles and an extensive cocktail list await you at the bar.
- Health club
- Cigar & Cognac room
- Fitness centre
How to get there
DUKES London is a four-minute walk from Green Park tube station, and a 20-minute walk from London Victoria rail and coach station. We recommend you leave the car at home and make the most of London's transport system, as parking can be tricky around Central London.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.