Unwind in the Cotswolds at a modern spa retreat surrounded by nature
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -45% today
A contemporary stay in the very heart of the Cotswolds, with breakfast, dinner credit and spa perks
- A modern Cotswolds spa hotel, De Vere Cotswold Water Park is nestled among woodland lakes, rivers, and far-reaching countryside. The contemporary rooms have refreshing aquamarine accents and the lakeside decking is a pretty, tranquil spot for breakfast, dinner and wildlife-spotting.
- The airy Brasserie shows off more calming lake views through its vast glass windows, and makes the most of natural local materials in its modern design and Cotswolds-sourced ingredients in its food. For a country Cotswolds feel with a cutting-edge design, head to the hotel's Old Boathouse Pub for more classic British dishes.
- When all the dining and view-gazing tires you out, head over to Spa 6. The hydrotherapy pool with poolside heated loungers, sauna, steam room, and a variety of showers will nurture you into tip-top condition in no time. There's also a slick, state-of-the-art gym to get to grips with.
- Two restaurants
- Two bars
- Sauna and steam room
- Fitness centre
How to get there
De Vere Cotswolds Water Park is around 90 miles from London. You can reach the hotel via the M4 or M40, and take junction 15 or 8 respectively.
Good to know
Please note that infants below the age of two years old are not permitted in the pool. Swimming times for children are as follows: Monday to Friday between 7am-9.30am and 3pm-6pm; and Saturday and Sunday between 8am-10am and 3pm-6pm.
Twin bedrooms are available; please contact the hotel directly after booking to request one.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
For the quintessential Cotswolds experience, drive half an hour to Bourton-on-the-Water for a picnic by the river, drinks outside a charming pub or perusing the old shops and houses made of local Cotswold stone. It’s England at its best.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.