A Buckinghamshire estate stay with an award-winning spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -57% today
Classic Courtyard room
Escape to a grand hotel in Buckinghamshire with an award-winning spa, near the River Thames – includes breakfast and three-course dinner
- A turreted white country house, framed by 65 acres of landscaped grounds, Danesfield House Hotel & Spa sits pretty in the Buckinghamshire countryside, just a few miles from Marlow and the regal town of Henley-on-Thames. With refined dining, a terrace for the warmer months and an award-winning spa under its belt, this place simply oozes style.
- Run by chef Bruce Theobald, the prestigious Orangery restaurant uses simple ingredients to serve up well-executed modern British food. In the warmer months, opt to dine outside on a sun-drenched terrace.
- The award-winning spa pulls out all the stops with eight luxurious treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure suite, a Jacuzzi, a 20-metre indoor heated pool, steam rooms, saunas, a spa bar and a range of treatments from luxury brands, such as Decleor and Carita.
- Restaurant with terrace
- Cocktail bar
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Spa bar/café
- On-site parking
How to get there
Danesfield House Hotel & Spa is located in Marlow-on-Thames, about a 10-minute drive or 25-minute bus ride from Marlow railway station. On-site parking is available.
Good to know
Please note that children under five years old are not permitted in the spa building. Children aged between five and 16 years old may only use the pool and changing rooms during the following times: Monday to Friday 2-5pm, Saturday to Sunday 8-9am and 2-5pm.
Please be aware that use of Spa Illuminata's facilities before check-in and after check-out is chargeable.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.