A charming country house hotel and golf course near Edinburgh
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -45% today
The Great Outdoors
A historic hotel and golf course near Edinburgh, with a full Scottish breakfast, dinner and a bottle of prosecco
- Just seven miles from the city centre and its crown jewels, the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club has more than 300 years of history of its own. Follow in the footsteps of Mary, Queen of Scots and stay in the original manor house, which is surrounded by 1,000 acres of parkland.
- The Pentland Restaurant celebrates the local landscape in both its Edinburgh Castle views and Scottish-inspired menus. When you're not soaking up the championship golf course vistas, you can enjoy seasonally sourced ingredients including seafood from Scotland's west coast and wash it down with craft beer from a nearby brewery.
- Dalmahoy credits its peaceful reputation to its thousand acres of scenic parkland and serene wellness centre. When you’re not enjoying the indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room or state-of-the-art gym, there’s a choice of beauty treatments and therapies to choose from.
- Cocktail bar
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Golf course
How to get there
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club is just seven miles outside of Edinburgh, meaning it's easily accessible by car or public transport (Edinburgh Gateway station is five miles away). If you fancy flying, the airport is only a 15-minute taxi ride away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.