Modern West London pad with great transport links
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Standard Double room
Standard Double room
A contemporary West London hotel with superb links into the city centre – includes full English breakfast, a welcome drink and family room options
- Crowne Plaza London Ealing is smart and modern, beyond the hustle and bustle of central London but only a 20-minute journey into the sights and sounds of the city. Rooms are contemporary and comfortable, and there’s a gym, restaurant and lounge, plus 24-hour room service for midnight feasts.
- The brasserie is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; here, guests can enjoy steaks, burgers and grilled specialities in a modern and casual setting. The bar serves Starbucks coffee as well as snacks, and comes complete with two large LCD televisions showing the Sky Sports and BT Sports channels.
- If you're keen to keep up your workouts during your stay, there's a fully equipped fitness centre on site, complete with rowing machines, stair steppers, treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights and stationary bicycles.
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.