Elegant Warner Leisure hotel in the Somerset countryside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A charming country house hotel by Warner Leisure with spa facilities, nightly entertainment and daily activities – includes full English breakfast, three-course dinner, afternoon tea and access to the leisure club
- Occupying a classic country house amid the rolling hills of Somerset, Crick St. Thomas Hotel is a Warner Leisure escape surrounded by lakes, lawns, tranquil gardens and peaceful woods. The hotel has a star-studded past, once the scene for the famous TV comedy To The Manor Born.
- If you’re looking for a destination where you can settle in and relax, the hotel has onsite entertainment covered: nightly live music and comedy performances, renowned restaurants and a day spa where you can be pampered from head to toe.
- The hotel’s Granary Restaurant offers fabulous dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner: perhaps slow-roasted topside of beef with all the trimmings, or a veggie sharing platter with crispy oyster mushrooms and buffalo cauliflower – you can walk it off in the park or make a trip to the coast.
- Live entertainment
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Cricket St. Thomas Hotel is located in the charming village of the same name in the beautiful county of Somerset. The hotel is easily accessible from the M5 and A30, the latter via the M3 motorway. National Express buses stop at Taunton (19 miles) and there are train stations at Crewkerne (seven miles) and Axminster (10 miles). There is complimentary parking at the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.